Solve common machine shop and other trades trigonometry and math problems at a price every trades person can afford! As a machinist or CNC programmer, you often have to use trigonometry to calculate hole positions, chamfers, sine bar stacks, dovetail measurements, bolt circles, etc. You often have to leaf through reference books, drill charts, speed and feed tables, thread wire charts and so on to find the information you need. On the other hand, you can use the Trades Math Calculator fast, easy and accurate and affordable.
Get your free demo now
» version 2.0.1a - posted on 2014-04-02
Keyway added, updated GUI
» version 1.1.12 - posted on 2010-03-06
June sale price
EULA - End User License Agreement
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
This software program, any printed materials, any on-line or electronic documentation, and any and all copies and derivative works of such software program and materials (the "Program") are the copyrighted work of HiLo Enterprises
All use of the Program is governed by the terms of this End User License Agreement ("EULA"). The Program is solely for use by end users according to the terms of the License Agreement. Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Program not in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement is expressly prohibited.
Demonstration mode use. The Program may be installed on any computer and used freely.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Limited Use License. HiLo Enterprises hereby grants, and by purchasing the license and inserting the Activation code you thereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive license and right to install and use one (1) copy of the Program for your use on either a home or portable computer. The Program is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Program.
2. Ownership. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Program and any and all copies thereof (including but not limited to any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, text, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and "applets" incorporated into the Program) are owned by HiLo Enterprises
The Program is protected by the copyright laws of the Canada, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. All rights are reserved. The Program contains certain licensed materials and HiLo Enterprises may act to protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.
3. Responsibilities of End User.
A. Subject to the grant of license hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Program, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Program without the prior consent, in writing, of HiLo Enterprises
B. The Program is licensed to you as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
C. You are entitled to use the Program for your own use, but you are not entitled to sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Program to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Program to others without the prior written consent of HiLo Enterprises
4. Program Transfer. The licence is not transferable. In the event that the original purchaser cannot, nor does not wish to continue to use the Program, it must be removed from all computers, and any backup copies destroyed.
5. Termination. This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate the License Agreement at any time by deregistering the Program. HiLo Enterprises may, at its discretion, terminate this License Agreement in the event that you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. In such event, you must immediately deregister the Program.
7. Limited Warranty. HILO ENTERPRISES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Program remains with you, however if the Program was purchased on a Compact Disk CNC Consulting warrants up to and including 90 days from the date of your purchase of the Program that the Compact Disk on which the Program is furnished shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
In the event that the Compact Disk proves to be defective during that time period CNC Consulting will replace the disk.
8. Limitation of Liability. HILO ENTERPRISES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
9. Equitable Remedies. You hereby agree that HiLo Enterprises would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this License Agreement were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that HiLo Enterprises shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this License Agreement, in addition to such other remedies as HiLo Enterprises may otherwise have available to it under applicable laws.
10. Miscellaneous. This License Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and executed in the Province of British Columbia, and any dispute arising hereunder shall be resolved in accordance with the law of the Province of British Columbia.
This License Agreement may be amended, altered or modified only by an instrument in writing specifying such amendment, alteration or modification, which is executed by both parties. In the event that any provision of this License Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this License Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing License Agreement and agree that the action of installing the Program is an acknowledgment of my agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the License Agreement contained herein.
I also acknowledge and agree that this License Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between HiLo Enterprises and me and that the License Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications between HiLo Enterprises and me.